(Build b761) – 17 Jan 2015
- Fixed crash in fuzzy c++ parser handling of comments in macro definitions.
- Updated testingEqualityInFloatingPoint
Values.upl to ignore pointers to floating point values.
- Upgraded MISRA 2004 rule 8.7 and All Check script objectsAtBlockScopeWhenPossibl
e.upl to have fewer false positives.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rule 13.3 and MISRA 2008 rule 6-2-2 to ignore pointers to floating point values.
- Added a freeze column option to the entity locator (available in the dimple menu). Limitations: Only the right most frozen column can be resized. Frozen columns cannot be moved.
- Frozen columns are always moved to the left of the view.
- Added a sync option for the entity locator. If the selected entity is not currently part of the locator (ex: locator is only showing functions and user selects file) nothing happens.
- Made the filter for the kind and declared in kind columns to have a drop down list of the possibilities present in the full table.
- Select text in filter fields when changing focus to the entity locator, or tabbing between fields. This allows faster deletion of the current contents of the filter.
- Add option to disable the Parameters field on the Ada Declaration graph.
- Fixed crash on project browser double-click past item extent.
- Made change so that removing a file causes files that depend on it to be reparsed.
- For Assembly, Jovial, Pascal, and Web languages, made change so that removing a file causes files that depend on it to be reparsed.
- Added accelerator keys to refactor dialog buttons.