(Build b759) – 1 Jan 2015
- Fixed bug where get and set accessor methods were not counted in the CountDeclMethod metrics.
- Added CountDeclProperty and CountDeclPropertyAuto metrics for classes.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rule 8.11 and All Check script explicitStaticWhenInternal.upl to only work on C entities.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rule 8.3 and MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1 to only function on C and C++ entities.
- Combined two versions of MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-4 and then their corresponding All Check scripts into single scripts. Additionally made the checks more robust and less prone to errors.
- Fixed invalid syntax errors on common block statements with more than one block defined in a single statement.
- Fixed syntax error in some 'interface operator' declarations in free format files.
- For Pascal/Delphi, added CountDeclProperty metric. Previously, properties were counted in CountDeclInstanceVariable.
- Added an initial extract function refactor tool for c/c++.
- Fixed worker process crash on range-based for loops with a dependent initializer.
- Fixed crash on some invalid Objective-C super expressions.
- Fixed several issues with build log import.