(Build b758) – 19 Dec 2014
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 8-3-1 and All Check sript overridingVirtualFunctionShallNotChangeDefaults.upl to handle more cases.
- Updated noMoreThanOneBreakOrGotFuzzy.upl, noMOreThanOneBreakOrGotoStrict.upl and allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl to only function on C and C++ files.
- Change call and call by graphs to show 3 levels.
- Fixed bug where using a keyword as a kind parameter on a literal caused a syntax error.
- Fixed bug where use of a function name as an argument within the function was recorded as a 'call ptr' instead of a 'use'.
- Fixed bug where passing string literals as macro arguments caused invalid syntax errors.
- Fixed spurious warning for missing C# references in relative and named root projects. Allow the opportunity to cancel the import of C# reference list files when any of the references are found to be invalid.
- Add a message to the installer redirecting Windows XP users to the appropriate download.
- Made change to optionally count Javadoc comments preceding entities in the CountLine, CountLineComment, and RatioCommentToCode metrics.
- Updated License Server Application for Mac issues.
- Updated Understand License GUI when adding a SDL license to always show the Licensee email address field.
- Fixed almd crash on Mac.
- Fixed failure to restore instant search and find-in-files results window in drawered mode.
- Added a keybinding for explore entity. When multiple explorations are available, display a menu like edit companion files.
- Fixed some problems with dependency diagrams.