(Build b749) – 8 Nov 2014
- Added All Check script objectsOrFunctionsWithExternalLinkageShallBeDeclaredInAHeaderFile.upl to Code Check.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 3-3-1 to eliminate various reporting errors.
- Update All Checks, ‘No direct or indirect recursion allowed’ check to work in many different languages.
- Added MISRA 2004 rule 8.3.
- Make Eclipse plugin work with Java 1.6.
- Update Eclipse Plugin Japanese Translation Files.
- Fixed issue with the settings dialog going behind the main window on Mac.
- Exclude standard library entities from dependency analysis (affects dependency reports, architecture dependency graphs, and the dependency browser). It can be changed in Tools->Options->Dependencies.
- Fixed occasional loss of focus when switching tabbed windows.
- For file entities only show the uml class diagram if there are classes defined in that file.
- Fixed some architecture metrics that were incorrect for files with namespaces.
- Project Browser updated to show a horizontal scrollbar when needed.
- Improve messages in the inline temp refactor dialog and the prompt for save & analyze before refactoring dialog.
- Added an inline temp refactor tool for c/c++ local variables.
- Added an IO Unit filter to the entity filter for Fortran.
- Fixed an errant Find in Files dialog from popping up unasked for.