(Build b746) – 27 Oct 2014
- Corrected issue in MISRA 2008 rule 6-3-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.8 and All Check script bodyOfSwitchOrLoopShallBeACompoundStatement.upl where the tail end of a do .. while loop was treated as a new while loop.
- Ensure Edit Definition right click menu option is disabled for unresolved/unknown entities.
- If multiple Understand versions are on the path, use the first instead of the last.
- Remove errors about missing file contexts.xml.
- Fixed issue where clearing editor history sometimes reopened a closed editor window.
- Fixed possible crash on graph window close.
- Fixed crash parsing some lambda expressions.
- Fixed an issue where watched directories were not always rescanned correctly.
- Prompt for save & analyze if modified files are present.
- Find in Files Updated to allow users to specify if the “Directory” List and the “Find” most recently used list should be a global or per project lists.