(Build b744) – 10 Oct 2014
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 2-10-2, MISRA 2004 rule 5.2 and All Check script scopeHiding.upl to be more accurate.
- Corrected issue in codeSlicingShouldNotOccur.upl where an error would be thrown in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Ignores List violation column was not showing the entity specific information. This is fixed for Ignores going forward.
- Perform license check for creating an Understand project before displaying the create project dialog.
- Improve error messages in Eclipse plugin for creating an Understand project from an Eclipse project. Also, on create, only associate an Understand project with an Eclipse project if the Understand project file was created.
- Made change to record references from executable code in include files only in the including subroutine.
- Fix an error where Edit Companion File(s) menu option was always disabled for relative and named root projects.
- Added a dot export for architecture dependencies (Reports->Dependency->Architecture Dependencies->Export to Dot).
- Fixed spurious prompt to reload open files after cancelling config dialog in build 743.
- For the Unused Variables and Parameters report, made changes to make the report more consistent between languages. Changed report name in the .txt file from ‘Unused Items’ to ‘Unused Variables and Parameters’ to agree with the name in the html report.
- Unused Ada parameters are now listed in the Unused Objects report.
- For Unused Items report and Unused Objects report, made changes to bring reports more in line with one another and with the editor ‘highlight unused entities option’.
- Variables that are set but not used are now listed in the Unused Items and Unused Objects reports.
- Fixed several progress calculation issues.