(Build b742) – 26 Sep 2014
- In und, added a remove option for all lists except filetypes (because you can’t remove from that anyway). So, for example, you can now use -languagesremove C++ to just remove c++.
- Added the ability to remove specific items from the recent projects and recent files list under Tools->Options->User Interface->Lists.
- Included graph windows in editor history.
- On ClusterGraphSettingsPage, fixed the drop down menus for node and arrow shape so that you don’t have to click away in order to get the Apply button to become enabled.
- Update understand documentation.
- Fixed issues with the License Dialog not allowing the user to checkout a license if at first all licenses are taken and then one frees up.
- Fixed a heartbeat issue when Understand tries to use an invalid server in a Linux license file.