(Build b741) – 20 Sep 2014
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 14-5-2 and All Check script copyConstructorDeclaredForTemplate.upl to allow unnamed parameters to be used in the copy constructor.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 5-2-11 and All Check script logicalAndLogicalOrCommaNotOverloaded.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-4 and All Check script singleUseVariables.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 14-5-3 and All Check script copyAssignementDeclaredForTempate.upl to Code Check.
- Corrected Code Check entries for MISRA 2004 rule 19.13 and 20.2 which had the MISRA 2008 numbers in the check description.
- Added predefined editor themes.
- Improve the recovery of cluster call graphs after an analyze.
- Moved checkbox on tools->options->Graph to make the option to apply styles to cluster call graphs more visible.
- Fixed possible crash when configuring empty c++ projects.
- Fixed an issue in “New Architecture” where two Understand applications pointed to the same database would trip a non essential “Not Required” flag.
- Fixed regression in build 740 related to aborting the analysis.
- Updated the Analysis status Abort button to have a tooltip “Abort/Pause the Analysis”.
- Disabled real case include warning.