(Build b740) – 12 Sep 2014
- Fixed issue flushing buildspy usage to terminal.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.9 and All Check script ifConstructShallBeFollowedByACompoundStatement.upl to allow for a special case else if condition built using the preprocessor.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-3-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.8 and All Check script bodyOfSwitchOrLoopShallBeACompoundStatement.upl to allow for a special case where loops are built using the preprocessor.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2004 rule 5.4 and All Check script tagesUnique.upl where if a struct’s or union’s name was a subset of another struct’s or union’s name, the two were treated as having the same name.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 12-8-1 and All Check script copyConstructorInitializeBaseAndMembers.upl to Code Check.
- Added the ability to select multiple ignores from the ignores list and remove them at one time.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 14-5-2 and All Check script copyConstructorDeclaredForTemplate.upl to Code Check.
- Changed selector window filter label to a regular text field with its own focus.
- Improvements to the refactor ui, added the ability to set keybindings, added an apply changes (without preview) option, and start with text selected in the rename window.
- Fixed source tree disappearing during execution of the add directory dialog.
- Removed the ‘java unused’ entity kind.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed bug where an overloaded routine defined in a unit interface section had an ‘overloads’ reference to itself.
- Remove Extends report
- Abort Analysis dialog box updated. Title and Text explain that the Analysis is paused and the Cancel button now is “Continue Analysis”.
- Added a Project Save As option under the File dropdown menu. This will copy the .udb file and reset the appropriate places where the database name is used.
- Fix pascal version to remain compaq when set and not revert back to Delphi.
- Fixed bug that could lead to a parser hang.
- Update kind strings in perl documentation, remove duplicates.