(Build b1025) – 15 May 2020
- For Visual Basic, fixed syntax error on line-termintation before and after keyword ‘IN’ in foreach and query statements. Fixed syntax error on if-expression followed by a member access. Fixed syntax error on lamba expressions used in a parameter context. Fixed syntax error on some uses of the nullable type indicator ‘?’.
- For Visual Basic, fixed parser crash and an invalid syntax error.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed bug where a namespace name on a ‘program’ declaration caused a syntax error. Also, added support for Delphi 10.3 inline var declarations.
- Removed unneeded import from _delta.pl that was causing the script to crash
- For Java, fixed bug where some overrides of generic methods were not linked with ‘overrides’ relations.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2004 Rule 5.4, MISRA 2012 Rule 5.7, and All Checks script tagsUnique.upl that caused constructors and destructors to be flagged as non-unique identifiers.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 Rule 3-1-2, MISRA 2004 Rule 8.6, and All Checks script functionDeclaredFileScope.upl that caused false positives with function parameters.