(Build b1021) – 2 Apr 2020
- Updated unusedLocal.upl to use a different error message when parameters are flagged.
- Add "-ignoredonlyresults" switch to und codecheck to save only ignored (false positives) to results.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 13.3, MISRA 2008 rule 5-2-10, MISRA 2004 rule 12.13 and All Checks script IncrementDecrimentStandalone.upl where arrays weren't correctly handled.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2004 rule 17.5 and All Check script noMoreThanTwoLevelsOfIndirection.upl that would cause false positives on range based loops.
- Added "-exportignoredall" switch to und codecheck to allow exporting ignores including those in comments. Codecheck will also run since commented ignores are found during the analysis, not stored.
- Add missing control flow information for lambda functions.
- Add improved support for the Apple blocks extension.