(Build b1018) – 2 Mar 2020
- An empty control flow graph is no longer created for packages without initalization code. Essential complexity and path counts for these packages are now 0 instead of 1.
- Changed cyclomatic complexity of instantiated generic subprograms from 1 to 0. 'If', 'For loop', and 'Case' expressions now add to complexity metrics.
- For Coldfire 68K assembly, fixed bug where some valid 'include' commands caused unable to open file warnings.
- Fix bug in MISRA 2012 rule 20.2 where certain header file names weren't being recognized.
- Added support to und add command for -exclude for visual studios projects.
- Increment Eclipse plugin to 1.1.5 – the eclipse plugin installer should work again.
- Enable UML sequence diagram for more Python entities
- Fixed bug where the complexity for case statements without an otherwise branch was one more than it should have been.
- Fixed bug where try-finally statements were shown incorrectly on control flow graphs.
- Fixed bug where the 'if-else' ternary operator was not counted toward cyclomatic complexity.
- Fixed bug where 'and' and 'or' operators were not counted in strict complexity.
- For Web/Php, fixed bug where complexity was incorrect for some switch statements.
- For Web/Php, fixed bug where control flow graphs were incorrect for some switch statements (this could also result in incorrect values for path counts and essential complexity).
- For Web/Php, fixed bug where 'and' and 'or' operators were not identified as 'short circuit operators' and so were not counted in strict complexity.