Code Line Counter Features
Built For Big Projects
- Lightning fast code line analysis
- Analyze and measure millions of lines of source code with ease
- Batch/schedule processing as part of your build/deploy programs
- Define what a "line of code" is including
- Exclude blank lines or not
- Exclude comment lines or not
- Distinguish between declarative and executable or logical statements
- Explore your code from a measurement view, interactively and easily.
- Browse graphs and charts for common measures like Lines of Code, Cyclomatic Complexity, and Code Volume.
Understand™ is much more than just a line counter tool.
It's an advanced static code analysis tool that will change the way you look at code. It has built in metrics and standards testing as well. Think of it as a brain augmentation tool. It will help you work smarter and faster to produce defect-free software.
All metrics, including counting lines of code, statements of code, and many variants are measured automatically for the project, directories, files, and lower semantic units. Browse Line Count Metrics For Any File. This is a very simple way to explore your project and file structure, while examining metrics. Select what you want to see, view, or export to tools like Excel, Access, File Maker Pro, or other databases.
Project Level Line Count Metrics
Need project metrics in a snap? Metrics Summary to the rescue. Look at the your major metrics, like lines of code, statement counts, number of files, and others. Then with a click, copy it into a spreadsheet or e-mail.
Easily Export Line Count Metrics
Automatically generate Excel, or delimited file exports for use in any database. Generate metrics, including complexity, lines of code, and other key metrics for the project, each directory, each file, and each semantic unit (i.e. function, procedure, class, so forth).
Visualize Line Counts
Need something quick, to impress the boss, or for a code review? Understand™ generates quick charts about lines of code (and other metrics), breaking out the code volume, complexity, and other key global attributes of your project.