(Build b737) – 23 Aug 2014
- Clarify exception lists for several comma delimited lists.
- Corrected a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-1, MISRA 2004 rule 14.9 and All Check script ifConstructShallBeFollowedByACompoundSatament.upl where preprocessor directives inside of defined functions was not handled correctly.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 9-3-3 and All Check script methodsMadeConstOrStaticIfPossible.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 10-1-3 and All Check script accessibleBaseClassNotBothVirtualAndNonVirtual.upl to Code Check.
- Fixed date format default values for editor printouts.
- Fixed an issue where if there were a released window and a non-released window editing the same file, on project close and then open, the file would not come back as a released window.
- Fixed regresssion in build 736 that caused some editor file context sub-menu items to fail.
- Prevent error on cytoscape import caused by <> in the longname of entities.
- For assembly, Python, Java, Jovial, Pascal, Ada, C#, Fortran, and web languages, made changes to give error message for files too large to open.
- Fixed regression in build 733 that caused ‘base’ references to sometimes be confused with ‘use’ references.
- Fixed missing define references for variables defined in lambda expressions.
- Fixed static member function kind.
- Added missing references to C++11 type aliases and type alias templates.
- Allow user tools hierarchy to have any level of nesting.
- Fixed crash in uperl lexer when a c++ file ends unexpectedly in an inactive preprocessor region.
- Add support for MSVC 2013 C# projects.