(Build b736) – 15 Aug 2014
- Fixed bug where endrefs for namespaces had 0 for the line and column when the namespace end occurred at the end of a file.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 9-3-1 and All Check script constMemberNotReturnNonConst.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 9-3-2 and All Check script memberFunctionsShallNotReturnNonConstHandles.upl to Code Check.
- Ignores List – Fixed an Issue when trying to add a note and no Ignore is selected.
- Updated the CodeCheck Results pages to allow the user to select a violation and then go directly to that violations check configuration (ctrl+alt+c).
- User Specified Files – Updated the sort to be Case Insensitive and show directories first.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 16-2-3, MISRA 2004 rule 19.15 and All Check script includeGuardsShallBeProvided.upl to be faster and to allow use of the preprocessor in code files.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 4-5-1, MISRA 2004 rule 12.6 and All Check booleanOperatorShallBeUsedCorrectly.upl to allow , -> and . operators.
- Added ability to save editor macros and bind them to shortcuts.
- Disabled continuation line syntax highlighting for Java files.
- Fixed delay between editor position change and entity selection update.
- Add Overloads IB field for Pascal.
- Changed the max file size option from a Cpp language option to a global project option. This is done in the gui and in Und command line.
- Made changes to identify calls to overloaded methods and functions.
- Fixed bug where function and class ‘end’ references were missing.