(Build b734) – 1 Aug 2014
- Fixed bug where some legal Ada 2012 predicates caused a syntax error.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 8-5-1 and All Check variablesShallHaveValueBeforeUsed.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check parameterShallBeDeclaredAsConst.upl to Code Check.
- Fixed an issue where multiple checks having the same short name were both being checked on load.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 10-1-2 and All Check script baseClassViartualOnlyIfInDiamondHierarchy.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 10-1-1 and All Check scrip classesShouldNotBeDerivedFromVirtualBases.upl to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 5-3-3 and All Check unaryAndOperatorShallNotBeOverloaded.upl to Code Check.
- Added MIRSA 2008 rule 8-4-4, MISRA 2004 rule 16.9 and All Check script functionIdentifierShallBeUsedToCallOrAddress.upl to Code Check.
- Fixed regression in showing watched directory rescan progress dialog.
- Added local and global variable name syntax highlight styles for Ada.
- Scheduled Processes – Added an option to allow the user to turn off a scheduled process “Do Not process”. Fixed an issue where the ‘Process Every’ would not fire correctly when the ‘Process At’ Day was not checked (even though it was disabled).
- Selector Window – Fixed issue with the droplist not behaving correctly. Also added the local ctrl+w close all selected windows. This functionality is added to the application keybindings – Close Selector Selected/Unselected (no default binding).
- Find in Files – Potential fix for an issue where the ‘Add a Directory’ was showing the dialog ‘Add a File’.
- Entity Filter – Added the option to have just the parameter type, full parameters or no parameters.