(Build b732) – 18 Jul 2014
- Added an icon to be a visual clue if the file/directory already exists in the architecture (notification message comes up if the user tries to add it anyway).
- Architecture context menu updated to fix an issue with relative/named roots.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-2 and All Check noBackJumps.upl to Code Check
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-1 and All Check script labelReferencedByAGotoShallBeInSameBlock.upl to Code Check
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-5 and All Check Script loopControlVariableNotModifiedWithinConditionOrExpression.upl to Code Check
- Metric TreeMap, Options are saved when the treemap is generated. This is done on an application wide setting.
- For Delphi/Pascal, made changes to improve handling of overloaded routines.
- Fix broken scopelist.
- Fixed an issue with opening Find in Files from a right click context menu not checking the search directory correctly. I also stopped clearing the directory search list and just uncheck the directories that are currently being used.