(Build b730) – 4 Jul 2014
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-2 and loopCounterIncrementOrDecrement.upl to Code Check.
- Corrected potential reporting errors in, MISRA 2004, rule 14.8 and 14.9, MISRA 2008, rule 6-3-1 and 6-4-1, and their corresponding All Check scripts.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-3, MISRA 2004 rule 13.6, and All Check loopCounterShallNotBeModified.upl scripts to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-1 and forLoopsShallContainASingleLoopCounter to Code Check.
- Fix error on linux “qthread destroyed while running” in und.
- Fixed jump to brace behavior on ()() so that after a jump from brace 1 to brace 2, jump to brace will return to brace 1 instead of the default behavior of jumping from brace 3 to brace 4.
- Fixed bug where when a module subroutine was forward referenced, variables passed as ‘intent(out)’ parameters were given ‘use’ references instead of ‘set’ references.
- Fixed an issue with the Selector Window dropdown not behaving properly.
- Bookmark Window – will now retain it state between projects and Closing and Opening Understand.
- Added syntax highlighting to cluster control flow graphs. It can be turned off in the right-click menu.
- Find Results Window – Added a new icon to allow users to open the Find in Files dialog from the results window. Added a default local shortcut key (Ctrl+F) to open the ‘Find in Results”.
- Fixed crash when processing MSVC 2010 projects that contain multiple levels of import files.