(Build b728) – 20 Jun 2014
- Escape xml characters in macros to prevent crash.
- Ignore standard libraries when testing for Identifier Reuse.
- Corrected scripting error that can occur when scanning a file that overloads or overwrites an operator which also happens to be a special character when using regular expressions. This fix affected MISRA 2008 Rules 17-0-1, 17-0-2 and 17-0-3; MISRA 2004 Rules 20.1 and 20.2; and their All Check counterparts.
- Changed virtalFunctionCallInConstructorDestructor.upl to a more strict interpretation of Effective C++.
- Fixed bug where array slice with default upper bound and a stride expression (e.g. 1::1) caused a syntax error. Changed type-text for ‘double precision’ variables to ‘double precision’ instead of just ‘double’.
- Changed reference created for an item named in a DATA statement from a ‘set’ reference to a ‘set init’ relation. These items are no longer listed in the Uninitialized Item Report.
- Made changes to improve the Uninitialized Items report.
- Recent Files/Projects and Getting Started – Fixed an issue where very long paths/names would cause the menu to be inaccessible.
- Editor->Reload Prompt – Updated to allow users to Analyze the reloaded files.
- Change handling of MSVC C++ files to implicitly include project include paths.
- For css, fixed bug where some url expressions could cause syntax errors.
- For xml, fixed bug where CDATA sections could cause syntax errors.