(Build b727) – 13 Jun 2014
- Fix for buildspy crash on files that take a long time to compile.
- Added debug output to monitor dll files being opened.
- Fixed crash that could occur parsing modules with ‘entry’ statements.
- Open Last Project – Functionality has been changed so that if the user closes a project from the File Menu and then closes Understand, Understand will not load a project (because there was no last project loaded) when starting next.
- Added an option (right click menu) to show comments associated with the entity in the call, call by, and declaration graphs.
- Fixed issue where entity context menu was not available on some graphs.
- Added an option under Tools->Options->Graphs to turn off the animation in cluster graphs that occurs each time the graph changes.
- Find in Files – Updated the Directory Search to allow users to exclude directories from being searched.
- Fixed user tools issue where macros that were prefixes of other macros were not working correctly.
- For css, made change to better handle unrecognized css3 at-rules.
- For css, made changes to handle non-standard syntax where property declarations appear directly inside media rules.
- For css, added support for keyframes animation rules.