(Build b726) – 6 Jun 2014
- Corrected reporting errors in MISRA 2008, rule 6-4-5; MISRA 2004, rule 15.2; and AllCheck script unconditionalStatementShallTerminateNonEmptySwitchClauses.upl
- CodeCheck – Fixed potential loop/Analysis crash.
- Entity Locator – Fixed an issue with sorting dates not working correctly when the dates were only seconds apart. Also fixed the date compare so that = now works correctly.
- Display the project configuration when a Visual Studio sln file is loaded.
- Fix for issue on Mac where context menu in interactive graphs does not go away for subsequent clicks.
- Made change to avoid unnecessary rewriting of database information for library classes.
- Made changes to avoid unnecessary file status checks when searching for imported files.
- Command Capture – Fixed a case where filenames with dashes were not creating links properly.
- For css, made change to allow non-standard syntax with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ expressions in property values. Also, added column numbers to web language syntax error messages.
- For web css, made change to allow non-standard syntax where property name is preceded by ‘* ‘.