(Build b724) – 26 May 2014
- Fixed bug where the body and spec of a procedure with an ‘export_procedure’ pragma were not combined into a single database entity.
- Disable buttons in architecture builder when the action can’t be done (ex: only enable remove if item is selected in editable arch).
- Corrected reporting errors in MISRA 2008, MISRA 2004 and All Check scripts.
- In und, ensured that after “settings -metricmetrics all”, the metrics exported are sorted alphabetically (like from the gui). If metrics are listed out in the settings command, they will still be exported in the order listed.
- Entity Locator, CodeCheck Results Locator, CodeCheck False Positive Locator – Added the ability to allow negative searches. This is done by adding a ‘!’ before the filter. This will work for all Filter Pattern Syntax.
- Selector – Updated to close all selected open files when the default close shortcut (cmd+w on Mac) is used even when the Selector is not in focus.
- Dependency Browser – Added “Addr Uses” to the filter list.
- Fix for cluster graphs nodes sometimes refusing to expand.
- Fixed highlighting issues with entities inside of entity clusters in Architecture Dependency Graphs.
- Enabled cluster options (inter child edges shown, aggregate edges) for entity clusters in Architecture Dependency Graphs.
- Fixed an issue in architecture dependency graphs where edges between entities and architectures were sometimes aggregated to the file.
- Fixed error in architecture depends, depends on, butterfly dependency graphs where file nodes vanished when clicked.
- Fixed wheel zoom on graphs to work even when graph doesn’t have focus.
- Improved parse speed on projects with a large number of source directories.
- Find in Files – Allow for specifying File Types in an “Open Files” search.
- Entity Locator – Fixed an issue with filtering and sorting the file/entity dates.
- Fixed failure to begin analysis of header files.
- Fixed bug in BOM detection.
- Command Capture Macros – Alphabetized Macros.
- KeyBindings->User Tools – Fixed an issue where the names defined in the User Tools were not being escaped correctly (i.e. \t).
- User Tools – Added the $CurArchitecture macro.