(Build b723) – 19 May 2014
- In und made environment-defined named roots take precedence over Understand.ini-defined named roots. Note that “add -root” still works and will temporarily overwrite a named root for the duration of that instance of und.
- Add support for TI C55X c/c++ compilers.
- Fixed rich text indent and wrap issues.
- Fixed find/replace incorrect case replacement.
- Fixed the issue with Favorite items not showing properly.
- Removed warning from und about QObject::connect failure that sometimes occurred during add with named roots.
- Fixed regression in project configuration dialogue cancel prompt.
- Enabled select all, copy all for understand trees, lists, and tables that didn’t yet support it.
- Changed cluster call graphs to have aggregated edges appear on the edge of clusters instead of a random location inside the cluster.
- Restored architecture dependency graph aggregate edges to draw the edges from the edge of a cluster, rather than an arbitrary point within the cluster.
- In architecture dependency graphs, changed edges that go to an expanded entity to go to the cluster edge instead of a fake node (with the cluster name) inside of the cluster.
- Fixed issue in entity cluster call graphs when collapsing a parent with children that have expanded children.
- Fixed regression in saving visual studio sync project settings.
- Parselog – Updated the Missing Includes link to be more readable when selected.
- Fixed error where incremental find would ignore selected text when enter was pressed.
- Entity Locator – Updated to be able to see and filter and correctly sort associated Architectures.