(Build b721) – 9 May 2014
- Added new MISRA 2008 and All Check scripts.
- Corrected reporting errors in Java naming convention scripts.
- Corrected reporting errors in MISRA 2004, MISRA 2008 and All Check scripts.
- When analyzing in und, warn users if a named root definition is missing, and stop analysis.
- Added an option to und to add the files and file override settings from one database to another database. The format is “und add from.udb to.udb”.
- Fixed editor truncate column setting with automatic Fortran format detection.
- Fixed extra save dialog when the option to save on application deactivation is enabled.
- Fixed failure to load Fortran ‘free format file filter’ files in free format in the editor.
- Fixed project settings persisting after cancelling the project settings dialog.
- Zoom on graphs starts from the mouse position (like google maps).
- Fixed Cluster Control Flow Graph display of multiple lines of comments.
- Fixed control flow graph failure with the comment option enabled.
- Added an option to the entity filter (menu->Filter Unresolved Entities) to filter unknown/unresolved entities from the list.
- Add $ref->macroexpansion to perl API.
- Fix API lexer when accounting for macro expansion to not add 1 to the lexeme ending column.
- Add uperl api function ->macroexpansion(), to return the expansion text of macro references.
- Add support for the extension @interrupt in Cosmic compilers to appear between ‘static’ and the function type.
- Fixed an issue with Open and Close all items sometimes not working with non project files.
- Potential fix to an issue where a Favorite item is not shown but still exists.
- Added missing references to using directive declarations in function scope.
- Fixed worker process crash on files containing a UTF-16 or UTF-32 byte-order-mark.
- Added Ref.macroexpansion() to the python api.
- Updated python api documentation for db.close() to warn users that accessing objects belonging to that database after db.close() can cause a crash.