(Build b719) – 29 Apr 2014
- Fixed bug where sets of array components were sometimes recorded as uses if there were unknown types used in the array declaration.
- Corrected reporting errors in MISRA 2008, MISRA 2004 and AllCheck scripts.
- Fixed enumerator naming conventions check.
- Understand editor now supports CRCRLF as a line ending.
- Enabled pasting with multiple insertion points with Alt+ column select.
- Updated the Editor tabs to include the “Add to Favorites” in the context menu regardless if is a project file or not.
- Added the ability to close all open editor items that are associated with a Favorites group.
- Updated to include a “Remove From Favorites” where appropriate. Updated to only show Favorite groups that do not already have the file/entity/architecture (included in this is the remove).
- Added an “Add to New Favorites” in the Editor selection. Removed the “Text Selection:” text from the Text Selection Tooltip.
- Fixed an issue with Favorites groups not showing in the drop down menus.
- Search for Missing Includes – Updated to save\cancel and not return to the Project Configuration.
- Fixed clipped text and menu button in the information browser.
- Hide the User Tools toolbar when it is empty.
- Updated the project Wizard to allow for empty projects (no Directories/Files) when creating new projects.
- Fixed crash in cluster control flow graphs for functions with do-while loops.
- Removed text from toolbar, and instead showed entity name as first menu item (italic and disabled).
- Added an option under Tools->Options->Graphs to control whether clusters have a background color (fill).
- Fix crash on Graphs->Project Graphs menu.
- Added support for some of the new Java 8 syntax.
- For Java metrics, fixed bug where Unknown Methods were given a RatioCommentToCode metric of 0.
- Changes to the c_function_compare.pl script. Thanks John M!
- Fixed call reference type to template type parameters.