- Buildspy supports -cc and -cxx command line arguments that determine which compilers gccwrapper and g++wrapper call respectively. These command line arguments will override the configuration file if they are present.
- Buildspy can be run incrementally, updating only the files it is run on (rather than requiring a clean build).
- Und now gives error messages if you type gibberish in interactive mode, or attempt a command that requires a database without having given one.
- Named roots stay as named roots after an analyze -rescan.
- Added the ability for users to clear the Recent Files, Recent Projects, IB History and the Editor History.
- Tools->Options->User Interface->Windows – Added the ability for users to specify how many Find in Files ‘Find’ items are listed in the drop down.
- Made changes to improve processing speed in two pass parse.
- Fixed potential crash in analyzing older projects.
- Added missing implicit destructor calls for automatic member variables.