- C# References – Fixed an issue where users could inadvertently add a space before or after a value/reference pair that would cause an issue in parsing.
- Fixed bug where trailing spaces on reference file names caused ‘unable to open dll file’ errors on linux systems.
- Added additional MISRA C/C++ checks.
- Configure Metric Charts – Fixed an issue where occasionally a leftover indexing file (.sql) from Configure Metric Charts would not be deleted.
- Editor TabBar – Fixed an issue where after starting a new project the tab would be hidden.
- Fixed an issue to only notify the user when favorites have changed and the database is locked when exiting (instead of always when the database is locked).
- Fixed version function.
- Made change to speed up processing on refresh parse. Standard files already in database are no longer written to database during refresh.
- Added missing calls to operator new and operator delete.
- Added missing references for out-of-line template class member function definition parameter lists.