(Build b800) – 10 Sep 2015
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1 and All Check script allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl where declarations of type ( Function ) ( Parameters ) were not handled correctly.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 15.3 to Code Check.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1 and All Check script allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl where DeclareIn Using references were handled improperly.
- Added correct usage text for Und analyze -rescan. Affected files will be analyzed after the rescan.
- Added a new switch -rescanwithoutanalyze to allow users to utilize the Und rescan ability without requiring an analyze of the added/removed files.
- Fixed sluggish performance in updating the menu system with the new User Tool "Disable for this project" feature.
- Update dongle licenses to support newer Operating Systems.
- Fixed an Understand Portable License issue where a weird dialog appeared the first time Understand was run (clean installation) and the portable license dongle was in use.
- Fix calculations of computed project metrics, such as Cyclomatic.
- Fixed bug where 'parent' of a python package was sometimes one of the referencing files.
- Added missing init reference for C++11 in-class initialization of non-static data members.