(Build b669) – 8 Jun 2013
- Add complexity check for python
- Added relative and named root portability for synced visual studio files.
- Fixed crash in project configuration when selecting a file imported from msvc with an unknown file type.
- For C#, added CountLinePreprocessor metric.
- For C#, added CountLineInactive metric.
- Create entities of kind ‘unparsed file’ for project files that are not of a parseable type.
- Force .h files in fortran visual studio projects to be treated as fortran files, not c header files
- Fixed issue on Windows with looking up missing includes from project files when the include contains a directory separator.
- Add new $ref->lexeme() command.
- Fix bug importing MSVC 2010/2012 projects with source file specifications that include the metadata AdditionalIncludeDirectories or PreprocessorDefinitions.
Grab it at www.getunderstand.com